Our team is composed of:
Certified Tax Advisor (license number 12236)
Responsible for the coordination of the office’s work and the circulation of documentation in the company.
Responsible for the company’s offer and for establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with customers.
Tax Advisory Department:
Certified Tax Advisor (license number 12791)
Human resources and payroll department:
Małgosia Lipińska, Sylwia Frątczak, Ania Wawrzyniak, Milena Wysocka.
Olga Kulikowska, Julia Kaczmarek, Martyna Łuczak, Dawid Mazur.
Responsible for the security of personal data in accordance with the GDPR regulations.
Detailed scope of services provided by the company:
- keeping the revenue and expense ledger or records of flat-rate tax on registered income without deductible costs, records of purchases and sales of VAT, equipment records, records of fixed assets and intangible assets;
- calculation of advance payments for income tax during the tax year (PIT, CIT);
- preparing VAT returns for VAT taxpayers – VAT-7 (VAT-7K) and VAT-EU declarations;
- preparation of statements of turnover, balances on individual accounts or in total;
- participation and support during inspections in the scope of items a – d carried out by public administration bodies;
- storage, archiving and outsourcing of document shredding;
- preparation of payroll, PIT-11 returns and social insurance statements and other declarations, including calculation of contributions;
- providing advice, consultations, explanations and interpretations in the field of tax law and accounting within the scope of the Act on Tax Advising (Journal of Laws of 1996, No. 102, item 475);
- accepting and executing powers of attorney and representing the taxpayer before public administration bodies;
- creation of chart of accounts;
- additional services in the scope of: financing enterprises, obtaining leases and insurance (outsourcing of the PZU insurer);
- advice on setting up companies and businesses (including handling of all formal issues related thereto);
- mediation in terms of cooperation with a notary, legal advisor, obtaining EU subsidies and the Polish Development Fund (PFR);
- drawing up the financial statements for the closing of the financial year (balance sheet, profit and loss account);
- preparing applications for individual tax interpretations to the Tax Chambers;
- analysis of the company in terms of cost and tax optimization;
- consultation and assistance in the implementation of the anti-crisis shield programme;
- advice on business law (including mediation), civil law and drafting legal opinions.