Our team is composed of:
Ms. Agnieszka Mikołajczak, responsible for coordination and communication between departments.
Communication and Customer Relationship Manager
Sara Brączkowska responsible for all information and documentation flow.
Tax Advisory Services Department
Marlena (license number 12236) specializing in taxes for 15 years and Paulina (license number 12791) specializing in taxes for 10 years.
HR and Payroll Department
The Accounting Department is composed of 6 people
Małgorzata, Maria , Maria P., Sylwia, Ola Anna. Ania with 8 years of experience with the qualifications of an independent accountant is the most experienced one.
The team is supported by 3 dedicated interns
Julia, Martyna and Ala.
Mr. Tomasz Grzyb firstname.lastname@example.org
is responsible for the security of personal data in accordance with the GDPR regulations.
Detailed scope of services provided by the company:
- keeping the revenue and expense ledger or records of flat-rate tax on registered income without deductible costs, records of purchases and sales of VAT, equipment records, records of fixed assets and intangible assets;
- calculation of advance payments for income tax during the tax year (PIT, CIT);
- preparing VAT returns for VAT taxpayers – VAT-7 (VAT-7K) and VAT-EU declarations;
- preparation of statements of turnover, balances on individual accounts or in total;
- participation and support during inspections in the scope of items a – d carried out by public administration bodies;
- storage, archiving and outsourcing of document shredding;
- preparation of payroll, PIT-11 returns and social insurance statements and other declarations, including calculation of contributions;
- providing advice, consultations, explanations and interpretations in the field of tax law and accounting within the scope of the Act on Tax Advising (Journal of Laws of 1996, No. 102, item 475);
- accepting and executing powers of attorney and representing the taxpayer before public administration bodies;
- creation of chart of accounts;
- additional services in the scope of: financing enterprises, obtaining leases and insurance (outsourcing of the PZU insurer);
- advice on setting up companies and businesses (including handling of all formal issues related thereto);
- mediation in terms of cooperation with a notary, legal advisor, obtaining EU subsidies and the Polish Development Fund (PFR);
- drawing up the financial statements for the closing of the financial year (balance sheet, profit and loss account);
- preparing applications for individual tax interpretations to the Tax Chambers;
- analysis of the company in terms of cost and tax optimization;
- consultation and assistance in the implementation of the anti-crisis shield programme;
- advice on business law (including mediation), civil law and drafting legal opinions.